4 Cups Cabbage, Shredded
1/2 Cup Carrot, Peels
1/2 Cup Onion, Thin Sliced, Halfs
1 Cup Mayonnaise, Helmans
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (or Juice From 1/2 a Lemon)
3 Tablespoons White Vinegar
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Salt to Taste
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl. Add cabbage, carrots, and onions. Toss and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine mayo, milk, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, pepper, and salt.
3. Mix with a fork until smooth and creamy.
4. Add to cabbage mixture. Toss until well blended and coated.
5. Transfer to lidded container. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Yields/ 6 – 1/4 cup servings