1 Pound Elbow Macaroni
1 Large Yellow Onion, peeled and diced
3 Stalks Celery, washed, chopped
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Cups Helman’s Mayonnaise
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice or Juice From 1/4 of a Lemon
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1. Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Cook until al dente firm but cooked)
2. drain macaroni and rinse under cold water.
3. In a large bowl add Celery, onion, macaroni. Stir until well mixed.
4. In a small bowl mix: milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper, and paprika stir with a fork until well blended and smooth.
5. Pour mixture over macaroni mixture until well blended. If you opted for adding the eggs. Add at this step. Mix until well coated and refrigerate for 1 hour prior to serving.
6. Before serving mix again thoroughly and sprinkle with a little extra paprika for color. Get creative and garnish with a sprig of Curly parsley tucked in the corner of your serving dish.
NOTE: For a unique twist add any or all of the following: 1/4 cup chopped Red Peppers, 1/4 cup chopped kosher pickles (seeds removed), 2 hard boiled eggs shelled and chopped.
Yeilds/10 – 1/4 cup servings.