Yields: 2 servings | Prep. Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes
This is an old time favorite. Chipped Beef smothered in a creamy white sauce served over toast.
1 Package Chipped Beef (3 oz. package)
3 Tablespoons Butter (unsalted), Divided
2 Cups Milk
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
4 Slices Toast Slices
3 Tablespoons Flour
1. Cut chipped beef into bite size pieces
2. In Medium deep dish skillet add two tablespoons of butter until melted.
3. Add beef and cook 2 – 3 minutes stirring frequently
4. Add flour and milk in small mixing bowl and whisk until well blended and set aside.
5. Add in the other tablespoon of butter to skillet
6. Then add in the milk and flour mixture along with the black pepper
7. Stirring constantly. Sauce will thicken.
8. Pour over toast and serve