1 Pound Chicken Breast, trimmed and cubed
2 Cups Broccoli Florets
3 carrots, peeled and sliced (diagonal cut)
1/2 med. Onion sliced 1/2″ thick
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1 Cup Sweet Teriyaki Sauce, prepared
Dash Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, optional
2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Butter, Unsalted
Salt and Pepper, to taste
2 Packages Brown Success Rice, Cooked per package directions.
1. In deep dish frying pan or wok heat 2 tablespoons oil and 1 tablespoon butter about 1 minute
2. add in minced garlic, stirring until almost golden
3. Add in chicken pieces and cook approximately 3 minutes each side, until juices run clear when poked with a fork.
4. Add in vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10- 15 minutes.(until vegetables are tender to your liking)
5. *Optional Add a small dash of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes to give this sweet melody a little kick.
6. Next, add in Teriyaki sauce and bring to a boil mixing occasionally for about 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
7. Serve over Rice and Enjoy!