2 Each Boneless Chicken Breast, 1/fileted and skinless
1/4 Cup Flour
3 Tablespoons Flour
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Teaspoon Thyme, ground
1 1/2 Teaspoons Oregano, dried
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic, ground
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
1 Cup Milk
4 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Each Lemon
1 Each Lime
1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, sliced and halved
1/4 Cup Sweet Red Pepper, seeded and sliced
1 Package Artichoke, Frozen (Birds Eye), thawed per package directions
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the garlic, and cook for just 1 minute but don’t allow the garlic to turn brown
3. Dredge Chicken Breasts in flour and cook approx. 4 minutes on each side until browned. Continue until all chicken breasts are cooked, placing cooked chicken in 13 X 9 baking dish.
4. Using same frying pan lower heat, add the white wine, lime juice, lemon juice, ground garlic, oregano, thyme, milk, and flour bring to a low boil, stir constantly until sauce starts to thicken
5. Add your veggies (artichoke hearts, red pepper, onions, as well as a few rings of lemon and lime) stir until vegetables are well coated then pour over browned chicken breasts.
6. Top with a garnish of lemon and lime rings cut in half.
7. Cover and Bake 30 minutes or until chicken breasts reach 165 degrees.
9. **Add some extra flavor by seasoning the dredging flour with a dash of garlic, pepper, oregano, and thyme.