Creamy Goodness on a Plate!
Yields 4 – 5 / 1.5 servings.
1 each boneless skinless chicken breast, prepared as directed
1 can Condensed Cream of mushroom soup
1 pint Cremini Mushrooms, Dry cleaned and sliced
3/4 cup thawed frozen peas
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 each Med. Yellow Onion, Sliced
3/4 cup milk 2 %
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 pound linguine, Cooked al dente, drain, set aside
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1″ chunks.
3. In medium frying pan on Medium heat saute’ minced garlic until lightly golden. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
4. Rest on paper-towel to remove excess grease before transferring to a 9 x 13 baking dish.
5. In same frying pan add sliced mushrooms, parsley, pepper, thyme and onion and saute’ for about 3 minutes. Transfer on top of Chicken in baking dish. Add peas and mix thoroughly.
6. In same frying pan on low heat add Can of Mushroom soup, butter and milk mixing until creamy. When the sauce is hot right before it begins to bubble add in cup of Parmesan cheese mix until creamy.
7. (Run Linguine under warm water if sticking together and stir apart) Add to baking dish and mix gently until distributed evenly.
8. Pour cream sauce over all ingredients and stir until well coated. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese
9. Cover with foil and cook 35 minutes. Uncover and Cook an additional 15-20 minutes.