Yields: 3 cups
1/2 each french bread loaf, cut 1″ pieces
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Adobe all purpose seasoning
salt & Pepper to taste
1. Cut bread into 1″ pieces. Place in a glass mixing bowl and cover with a paper-towel overnight
2. Heat Oven to 425 degrees
3. Put butter and oil in a microwave small bowl and cook in 10 second intervals until butter is melted. Set aside.
4. Add garlic powder, onion powder, adobe all purpose seasoning and Italian seasoning to croutons. Add salt & pepper to taste. Mix slowly until well blended
5. Drizzle butter mixture over seasoned crouton and toss until well coated.
6. Spread croutons on a foil lined cookie sheet
7. Cook 5 – 7 minutes until slightly golden
8. remove from oven and flip croutons
9. Cook another 5 – 7 minutes until golden.
10. Serve or cool completely then store in a air-tight container. (make sure they are cooled completely so they don’t become soggy.)