Yields: 1/4 Cup | Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Start to finish: 15 minutes
This marinade is perfect for vegetables. Prior to roasting, grilling or sauteing. Coating vegetables prior to adding them to your favorite Kabobs will shock those boring veggies into a burst of lively flavor.
1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning mix
1. Mix ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of marinade to about 5 cups of mixed vegetables (excluding mushrooms) and toss to coat well.
3. Cover bowl with a paper towel or plastic wrap and let stand about 15-30 Min. Before using in your recipe.
4. If desired, add mushrooms and toss to coat.
5. Assemble Kabob spears as desired.