1 each Boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed and cubed
1/4 cup milk, 2% lowfat
1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 packet GOYA Sazón seasoning mix
2 tablespoons Texas Pete hot sauce
1 cup Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Blue cheese salad dressing
1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
Salad Suggestion (Or top on your favorite Salad)
1. Prepare Salad in large bowl and set aside.
2. Trim and cube chicken. Transfer to a plate or bowl. Add milk, stir to coat.
3. In a zip lock baggie or medium size bowl add: bread crumbs, flour and seasonings. Mix until well blended with a fork.
4. Preheat the oil in a medium size frying pan. approx 1 min. Dredge chicken cubes in bread crumb mixture and add to pan.
5. Cook chicken until browned to your liking. Do NOT under cook, be sure inside chicken temperature is 165 ° (I like to cook my chicken well done almost blackened with a hearty crunch.)
6. Line a heat safe plate with a few paper towels and as chicken is done transfer to absorb excess oil.
7. Salad: add blue cheese dressing tossing until well blended then transfer into serving bowls. * or Transfer salad to serving bowls and toss with your favorite dressing.
8. In a medium size bowl add chicken cubes and hot sauce toss well to coat. Then top each salad with about 6 chunks each or more.
9. Top Salads with Blue Cheese Crumbles and