These spicy buffalo chicken morsels are just what a blue cheese salad craves. One taste and you will be too! But don’t limit their use this perfect explosion of flavor and protein can be added to any one of your favorite salads.
1 each Boneless, skinless chicken breast, trimmed and cubed
1/4 cup milk, 2% lowfat
1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 packet GOYA Sazón seasoning mix
2 tablespoons Texas Pete hot sauce
1 cup Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Blue cheese salad dressing
1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbles
Salad Suggestion (Or top on your favorite Salad)
1. Prepare Salad in large bowl and set aside.
2. Trim and cube chicken. Transfer to a plate or bowl. Add milk, stir to coat.
3. In a zip lock baggie or medium size bowl add: bread crumbs, flour and seasonings. Mix until well blended with a fork.
4. Preheat the oil in a medium size frying pan. approx 1 min. Dredge chicken cubes in bread crumb mixture and add to pan.
5. Cook chicken until browned to your liking. Do NOT under cook, be sure inside chicken temperature is 165 ° (I like to cook my chicken well done almost blackened with a hearty crunch.)
6. Line a heat safe plate with a few paper towels and as chicken is done transfer to absorb excess oil.
7. Salad: add blue cheese dressing tossing until well blended then transfer into serving bowls. * or Transfer salad to serving bowls and toss with your favorite dressing.
8. In a medium size bowl add chicken cubes and hot sauce toss well to coat. Then top each salad with about 6 chunks each or more.
9. Top Salads with Blue Cheese Crumbles and