This sweet and tasty marinade is an explosion of favor. Great for Pork Tenderloin, but also tastes great on pork chops, salmon and chicken.
1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
1/2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon ginger root, grated
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1/4 cup Honey
3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
4 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Combine soy sauce, fresh grated ginger and sesame oil.
2. Place tenderloin in a heavy plastic bag, pour soy mixture over to coat
3. Let marinate 2 hours at room temperature, or overnight in refrigerator.
4. Pre-heat oven to 375º F.
5. Remove Armour Trim & Tender Pork from marinade, pat dry.
6. Mix together honey and brown sugar in a shallow plate.
7. Place sesame seed on a separate shallow plate. Roll pork well in honey mixture, coating well; then roll in sesame seed.
8. Roast in a shallow pan at 375ºF for 20-30 minutes, until meat thermometer, inserted, registers 165º F.
9. Remove to serving platter, slice thinly to serve.
10. If desired, prior to cutting sprinkle with 1 teaspoon additional sesame seeds.