These nachos are delicious and they utilize your leftover chili or taco meat. This recipe is quick and easy with no messy cleanup. Perfect for a late night movie snack or serve as an appetizer.
4 cups Tortilla chips or bowls
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/3 cup tomatoes, diced
6 each black pitted olives, sliced
1 tablespoon sour cream
2 tablespoons salsa
1 cup taco meat or chili
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Line Air Fryer Basket with foil. (Fold down any edges that rise above basket edge)
2. Spread out the tortilla chips evenly.
3. Drop equally on top of chips your taco or chili.
4. Sprinkle with onion and then with tomatoes
5. Drop small dollops of sour cream onto tortilla, meat, onions and tomatoes.
6. Drizzle with salsa.
7. Cook for 5 minutes on 350 degrees in Air Fryer
8. Remove from Air Fryer carefully and sprinkle on the cheese forming an even layer.
9. Return to Air Fryer and continue cookings about 3 more minutes until cheese is melted.
10. Carefully grab edges of foil and move to heat safe bowl.
11. Serve and Enjoy!