This sauce is a perfect topping for any of your meats.
1 cup parsley, flat-leaf, chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons oregano, dried or 1/4 cup fresh, chopped
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons lime juice, from about 1/2 a lime, pits removed
1 drop honey
1 dash red pepper flakes
1. In a small mixing bowl add parsley, oregano, pepper flakes, salt and garlic. Toss until blended.
2. In another small mixing bowl add oil, vinegar, honey and lime juice. Whisk until well blended.
3. Pour oil mixture on top of parsley mixture and gentle stir until well blended.
4. Refrigerate at least one hour .
5. Cook your meat accordingly and top with Kris’s Chimichurri Sauce or serve on the side for dipping.