A recipe this simple shouldn’t taste so good. Pleasing even to the pickiest children’s pallets.
1 each chicken breast, no skin, filleted
1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
1 each French’s Fried Onions (2.8 oz.), crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 12 x 12 baking pan spray bottom lightly to coat.
2. Make sure you reserved some Marinade for dipping and/ or drizzling.
3. Filet one skinless chicken breast. set aside.
4. Dump the French’s onion into a zip lock bag and crush into crumb size bits.
5. In a medium mixing bowl add bread crumbs and French’s onions. Mix well.
6. Dredge chicken breast into marinade and slide between fingers to remove excess marinade.
7. Toss into bread crumbs until well coated. Repeat steps 6 & 7 with second chicken breast.
8. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Remove lid and continue cooking for 15 – 20 or until chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
9. Place cooked chicken on serving dish and drizzle with the marinade you set aside. Yummy!