These cook up in less than 30 minutes and are sauced with a mildly Hot and sweet BBQ sauce, but try them with your favorite sauce.
12 each Chicken wing pieces, , separate the drumettes from the wing tips.
1/2 cup your favorite wing sauce or try KG’s *BBQ Mildly Hot Sauce
1. Prepare the chicken wings by cutting the drumettes from the wing tip using a knife or kitchen shears.
2. Place them in the Air Fryer Basket.
3. Hit M for Menu and select the French Fries mode, which is 400 degrees, then change the time setting to 25 minutes.
4. About 1/2 way through the cooking time flip wings and continue cooking.
5. When done remove and use tongs to transfer chicken into a heat safe mixing bowl. Then toss with your favorite dressing.
6. Transfer wings back into the Air Fryer Basket and on French Fries mode cook an additional 4 minutes, flip and cook another 4 minutes.