Yield: 10 Crepes | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Start to finish: 30 minutes
What better treat to enjoy on a slow Sunday morning than a batch of apple stuffed crepes.
1 Cup Flour
1 Tablespoon Sugar
3 Each Eggs
2 Cups Milk, 2% Lowfat
1/4 Stick Butter, for Frying
1 Can Apple Pie Filling W/ Cinnamon, 20 Oz. *recipe Helper, Or your favorite fruit, cut into bite-size pieces.
1. Open can of apples and scoop into a microwavable medium mixing bowl. Use a spoon and cut apple pieces into bite-size chunks. Cover and heat in microwave 1 minute, stir and heat another 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl add flour, sugar and eggs. Whisk until well blended.
3. Slowly add in the milk stirring constantly until smooth.
4. In an 8″ frying pan, heat butter until melted then pour in less than a 1/4 cup of batter and tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread out the batter evenly.
5. Cook about 2 minutes and loosen with spatula and flip. Cook another 2 minutes.
6. Flip pan upside down to drop crepe onto a serving dish. Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of apples about an 1″ from the side of the crepe. Then roll crepe around apples.
7. Repeat steps 4, 5 & 6 until the desired number of crepes are made. Batter recipe should yield 10 crepes.
8. Top with Whipped Cream and/or syrup, if desired.