These pork chops are super tender smothered in a lemon peppery tomato sauce and topped with green bell peppers and onions.
4 Each Boneless or Bone-in Pork Chops, 1″ Thick
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Each Large Green Bell Pepper,, sliced 1/4″ thick
1 Each Onion, sliced 1/4″ thick
1 Teaspoon Lemon-pepper Seasoning,, plus a dash or two for searing
1 Each Lemon, quartered
3 Cans Tomato Sauce, 8 Oz. Cans
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
1. Season pork chops with salt, pepper and a dash of lemon-pepper seasoning on both sides.
2. In large Frying pan heat oil on Medium and Sear pork chops on boths sides (about 3 minutes each side). Drain and place in 4 qt. slow cooker.
3. Add in the tomatoes, pepper slices, onion slices, lemon-pepper seasoning, and worcestershire sauce. Squeeze juice from the lemon quarters into Slow Cooker and drop them in.
4. Cover and cook on slow 6 – 8 hours.
5. Serve over rice. Garnish with additional lemon slices, if desired.