This will definately be the easiest and tastiest chicken you will ever eat. Crispy, juicy and oh so good!
2 Each Bone-in, Chicken Breasts
Spicy Wine Marinade
1. Place chicken breasts in large zip lock bag.
2. Pour in the Spicy Wine marinade or marinade of your choice and refrigerate 2-24 hours. (The longer the better with bone-in chicken)
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
4. Using tongs transfer chicken breast to an oven-safe 12 x 12 dish. Discard bag and marinade.
5. Cook uncovered 45 minutes making sure thickest part of chicken’s internal temperature is 165 degrees.
7. Try these with Sauteed Kale w/ Shallots.