Yield: 6 Pieces |Preparation Time: 3 minutes | Start to finish: 25 minutes
Air fryers are the perfect method of cooking for juicy crispy chicken. So simple a teen can do it!
6 Pieces Chicken Legs, Wings And/or Thighs ****(Do not use this recipe for bone-in, chicken breasts)
1 Tablespoon Oil
1. In large mixing bowl, Add chicken pieces and oil.
2. Toss to coat
3. Place chicken in basket and insert into Air Fryer
4. Once power is on select the “M” button for menu and select the drumstick (chicken) icon.
5. Increase time to 23 minutes and cook at the pre-set cooking temperature which should be 320 degrees. (Air Fryers might vary)
6. Using tongs carefully rotate chicken every 6 minutes until cooking timer beeps.
7. Double check chicken is done w/ a meat thermometer. Internal chicken =165 degrees.
8. Serve with a side of your favorite sauce or add chicken in a bowl and toss with your favorite sauce.