Yield: 8 Slices |Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Start to finish: 15 minutes
This French Toast recipe will take you only 15 minutes from start to finish and before you know it – you’ll be eating a delicious plate of sweetness.
3 Each Eggs
1/3 Cup Milk or Cream (works With Lactate Free Milk as Well)
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Teaspoon Confectioner’s Sugar, Optional
1. In medium size bowl add eggs, milk, cinnamon and sugar.
2. Whisk gentle until cinnamon is blended and wet, then whisk until eggs are beat well.
3. In a large skillet on medium low heat. Add a teaspoon of butter until melted,
4. Then lay a slice of bread flat on egg batter, flip and repeat. Make sure to let some of the mixture drain off before placing into skillet.
5. Repeat until skillet is full, but leave enough room to flip easily.
6. Grill each about 1 – 2 minutes on each side, making sure batter is well cook and bread is toasted.
7. Transfer to serving dish. .
8. Add a little butter to the skillet and repeat step 4 until all slices are cooked
9. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, if desired.
10. Then top with your favorite syrup and even some whipped cream, if you like. Enjoy!