Yields: 3 servings | Prep. Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 25 Min.
These tasty sweet potatoes will enhance any dish and adds a great burst of color to your plate.
1 Each Large Sweet Potato, washed, peeled and diced into 1/4″ pieces
3 Tablespoons Butter
1/4 Cup Or Less Milk, * depends on size variations
1. In a small saucepan bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and reduce heat to a gentle boil. Stirring occasionally.
3. Cook 15-20 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
4. Drain potatoes, add butter and mash.
5. Add milk a little at a time until they are your preferred consistency.
6. Top with a tab of butter, optional