Yields: 12 poppers | Prep. Time: 10 Min. | Total Time: 20 min.
These pickled sweet cherry peppers will explode with enormous flavor when you pop them in your mouth. You will never have enough so you might want to double the recipe.
1/4 Pound Provolone Cheese Slices
1/4 Pound Prosciutto, Slices
1 Jar Sweet Cherry Peppers, 32 Oz. Jar, drained. Bine reserved.
1. Drain peppers being sure to reserve the liquid/brine. Set aside.
2. Cut carefully around stem gentle trying not to crush or tear. Remove seeds and pulp and set aside in tight fitting container.* Before de-stemming I determine the size contain. Make sure they fit snug in the container.
3. Repeat with each pepper.
4. On a dry flat surface fold prosciutto in half, then place cheese close to one end and roll to wrap cheese. Stuff carefully into pepper and place back into the tightly fitting container. Repeat with each pepper.
5. When done add brine by pouring over each pepper until the peppers are almost covered.
6. Serve and Enjoy! Or refrigerate up to 4 days.