Servings: 2 | Yield: 2 Salads | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Start to finish: 15 minutes
This bed of spinach is topped with vegetables, green grapes, orange slices, roasted beets, feta cheese and nuts.
3 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach, divided between two salad plates/bowls
1/2 Each Cucumber, Peel or Unpeeled, washed, sliced, then cut in half and divided
2 Slices Onion, thinly sliced, rings separated and divided
1/2 Each Tomatoes, washed, sliced, quartered and divided
1/4 Each Red Bell Pepper, washed, core and seeds removed, cut in 1/4’s using on quarter slice, then cut in half and divided. Store remaining pepper.
1 Stalk Celery, washed, julienned and divided
1 Cup Pineapple Chunks, drained
1 Cup Roasted Beets, divided
1/4 Cup Walnuts Pieces, or Any Nut or Seeds (unshelled) You Prefer, divided
1/4 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles, divided
1/2 Cup Paul Newman’s Raspberry Walnut Dressing, divided
Pickled Egg (see recipe) or Plain Hard Boiled Egg, cut in half
1. Between two salad plates/bowls evenly divide spinach.
2. Then divide up the cucumbers, tomatoes, celery, red pepper, onions adding them on top of spinach.
3. Divide up the roasted beets and pile on top in center of other ingredients.
4. Divide up the pineapple chunks and add to salad.
5. Sprinkle salad with feta cheese and then walnuts.
6. Top evenly with Raspberry Dressing.
7. Add pickled egg or hard boiled egg halves and Enjoy!