Servings: 2 | Yield: 2 1/2 Cups | Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Start to finish: 20 minutes
Use up leftover Corned Beef and Potatoes from your St. Patrick’s Day dinner or purchase from the deli counter requesting it cut thick. Either way this recipe is delish!
1/2 Cup Cooked Corned Beef, cut into tiny cubes
2 Cups Cooked Potatoes, cubed, skins left on. (No cooked Potatoes? No worries see note below)
1/4 Cup Onions, diced
2 Tablespoons Oil
Salt and Pepper, to Taste
1. Heat oil in large skillet on medium until hot.
2. Add onions and stir to coat cook for 1 minute
3. Add corned beef and potatoes stir to coat and cook about 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes.
4. Continue cooking in this manner until potatoes are slightly browned about 10 minutes.
5. Top with salt and pepper and serve hot.
NOTE: No cooked potatoes? No worries.
Option 1: scrub potatoes and put in a microwave safe bowl in microwave for 2 minutes, flip and cook another 2 minutes.
Option 2: or you can add uncooked, scrubbed and cubed potatoes to heated oil cook until golden then add onions, corned beef and continue instructions at step 3.