Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 Pizzas | Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Start to finish: 20 minutes
This version of French Bread Pizza is absolutely a must for bruschetta lovers and a tasty way to use up any leftover bruschetta.
1/2 Each Fresh French Bread, or thawed
1 1/2 Cups Bruschetta (or Prepare Quick Bruschetta Recipe ahead of time)
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Glaze (reduction), optional
4 Each Fresh Small Basil Leaves, optional
1. Line a cookie sheet with tin foil. Slice bread in half longways, then cut to divide in half.
2. Lay bread crust side down and toast in broiler 1 – 2 minutes or toaster oven for 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted
3. Remove and place on heat resistance surface and divide bruschetta on top of bread slices.
4. Then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese evenly between all slices.
5. Bake at 425 degrees for 5 – 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Remove and drizzle each slice with a little balsamic glaze and top with basil leaves.
Leftover Bruschetta consider some of these other great recipes: