Servings: 4 Pork Chops | Yield: 4 Servings | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Start to finish: 4 hours, 10 minutes
This is a family favorite. Pork Chops simmered in a tomato gravy slow cooked to perfection. Juicy and so tender you won’t need a knife. Thank you Jean!
6 Each Boneless Pork Chops
3 Cans Tomato Condensed Soup, 10 3/4 Oz. Cans
3 Cloves Garlic, peeled and sliced
1 1/2 Teaspoons Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 Teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Cup Water or Chicken Broth
1. Add all three cans of tomato soup and water/broth to slow cooker. Stir until well blended and smooth, should be a bit thick as the juice from pork chops will thin it a bit.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. about 1 min. on medium heat. Then add sliced garlic until edges are golden brown stirring to flavor the oil. Season each chop with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Fry pork chops about 3 minutes while you season the other side while they are in the pan with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Flip cook another 3 minutes.
4. Transfer pork chops to Slow Cooker.
5. Cover and cook on high 3 – 4 hours or on low 6-7 hours, or until center of pork chops read an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
6. Served with a side of mashed potatoes topped with the tomato broth gravy.
Serving Ideas: Serve with mashed potatoes topped with the tomato gravy.
No Slow Cooker no worries. See Stove top recipe here.