Yield: 6 Quiche Muffins | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Start to finish: 40 minutes
A deliciously tasty breakfast muffin. This quiche muffin is loaded with asparagus, yellow pepper, onion, tomato and cheddar cheese.
4 Each Eggs
1/4 Cup Milk
2 Tablespoons Milk
1/4 Cup Asparagus, Steamed, diced
1/4 Cup Onion, diced
1/4 Cup Orange Bell Pepper, diced
1/4 Cup Tomato, diced
1/3 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded, divided
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Black Ground Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray. Set aside
3. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
4. then stir in asparagus, orange pepper, tomatoes, onion and cheese.
5. Distribute egg mixture evenly into 6 muffin cups about 1/2″ from top.
6. Bake 25 – 30 minutes until eggs are set and a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
7. Remove from oven and let set at least 5 minutes prior to serving. Then take a butter knife and gently go around the muffins to loosen from tin.
NOTE: You can substitute with any vegetables you like, or power it up with some protein like crumbled pre-cooked bacon or sausage.