Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 Servings | Preparation Time: 5 min. |Start to finish: 20 min.
This recipe is a pure example of how to “make your leftovers great again.“ This recipe uses leftover pasta sauce (or jarred) so you can have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. A super quick and delicious meal.
4 Cups Italian Spaghetti Sauce,
1 Can Lump Crabmeat, 6 Oz,, drained. **juice reserved.
2 Teaspoons Red Cooking Wine
Your Favorite Pasta, cooked per package directions
1. In a medium saucepan, on medium bring sauce to a boil. Then lower to simmer and cook 3-4 minutes until hot. Stir frequently.
2. Prepare pasta as directed on package instructions.
3. When sauce is heated through, add wine and 1/2 the reserved juice from crabmeat. Stir to mix well.
4. Continue to simmer another 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. About 3 minutes before pasta is done add crabmeat to the sauce and stir gently until well coated and mixed. Turn off heat and cover 3 min