Servings: 4 | Yield: 4 Cups | Preparation Time: 10 min. | Start to finish: 25 min.
This bright salad is loaded with roasted vegetables marinated in a balsamic herb mix and topped with balsamic glaze. Great as a side, added topping to salads or even as a light snack.
5 Each Mini Sweet Peppers, washed, stems and seeds removed and sliced into 1/4″ rings
12 Each Fresh Green Beans, washed, tips trimmed
1/2 Each Summer Squash, washed and cut into 1/2″ cubes
1 Each Plum Tomato, washed, sliced and quartered
1/2 Each Onion, peeled, cut onion in half, (store unused half in frig.) then slice into 1/4″ strips
3 Each Button Mushrooms, dry cleaned, stems removed and cut in halves
(use Any Combination of Vegetables to Fill 4 Cups)
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
1 Teaspoon Oil
2 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Glaze (reduction), Optional
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl add vegetables, seasoning, oil and vinegar.
3. Toss until well coated.
4. Use tin foil to line a medium baking pan and spray with oil.
5. Transfer vegetables to baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Place in oven and cook 10-12 minutes.
7. Can be served Hot or Cold.