Yield: 6 servings
1/2 Pound Ground Meat
4 Cups Water
1 Clove Garlic, minced
1/4 Cup Celery, or One Stalk, diced
1/2 Cup Bell Pepper, diced
1 Cup Sweet or Yellow Onion, diced, divided
1/2 Cup Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, diced
1/2 Cup Carrot, peeled and diced
2 Cups Potato, peeled and diced
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Ground Garlic Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Oregano
1/4 Teaspoon Ground Onion Powder
1 Can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup, condensed
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
3 Each Beef Bouillon Cubes
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 Cups Elbow Macaroni or Small Pasta
1/2 Cup Velveeta, Cut into 1″ cubes
1/4 Cup Green Onions, chopped
- In stock pot, add 2 tablespoons of oil, heating on medium heat
- Add, minced garlic and 1/4 cup diced onion, stirring to avoid burning. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add ground meat breaking up into small crumbles until no longer pink. Then drain and return to stock pot.
- Add water, vegetables, spices and bouillon cubes.
- Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook about 30 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
- Add, noodles. Continue to simmer 30 minutes stirring occasionally until macaroni is Al Dente
- Then add sour cream, cheddar cheese condensed soup, and velveeta stirring until well blended. Cook on low/simmer an additional 15 minutes stirring frequently.
- Dish into bowls and top w/ shredded cheddar cheese and some chopped green onions and serve.