Yield: 2 Servings
2 Each Potatoes, Medium Size, washed and sliced
1 Tablespoon Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Arrange cut potatoes onto a paper towel in a single layer. Top with more paper towel and press to relieve any juices. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Remove from paper towels and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add oil and toss to coat evenly.
- Preheat fryer on fries mode for 5 minutes before adding fries. (see below)
- Add oiled fries to the basket and reset cooking time.
- Select Fries mode and cook at 400 degrees for about 20 – 25 minutes until fries are golden.
- Occasionally toss fries or remove tray carefully being sure not to release basket, shake and toss and replace tray and continue cooking until