Yield: 4 Servings
3 Each Potatoes, Medium Sized, washed and roughly chopped
2 Tablespoons Yellow Onion,, peeled and roughly chopped
2 Tablespoons Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Cut potatoes into small bite size wedges then lay between some paper towels to remove excess juices, pressing slightly.
- In large mixing bowl add potatoes and oil.
- Toss to coat. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Preheat on French Fry mode (400 degrees) for 4 minutes.
- Toss potatoes into basket and reset timer for 15 minutes
- Occasionally toss potatoes or remove tray carefully and shake to toss.
- After potatoes begin to get golden add in your onions
- Return tray and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes or until browned to your liking and potatoes are tender.