This thick marinade is so good you can use it as a dipping sauce. It pairs perfectly for pork, chicken & seafood. You can also skip the marinating and baste meats before cooking or use before dredging in breadcrumbs.
1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman’s)
1/2 cup honey
1 cup spicy brown mustard (Goulden’s)
1 dash red cayenne pepper, optional
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. In small mixing bowl whisk together all ingredients. Make sure to save some for dipping.
2. If you are marinating. add meat to zip lock bag and add marinade, refrigerate at least 2 hours.
3. If you are basting, coat meat prior to baking or grillling. flip and baste. Repeat until meat reaches safe cooked temperature.
4. If you are dredging, then dip meat into marinade then dredge as your recipe instructs.
5. Or make ahead for a great dipping sauce.