These simple fries from fresh sweet potatoes are the perfect side for any dish.
1 each Sweet Potato, washed, sliced w/ skins on
1 teaspoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash sweet potato well. Pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Slice into 1/4″ sticks.
3. Place in Medium mixing bowl. Add oil and toss until well coated.
4. Dump into Air Fryer basket.
5. Cook at 400 degrees for about 5-7 minutes depending on Air Fryer. *NOTE: Make sure to shake/toss every 3 minutes until done.
6. Salt and pepper to taste and Enjoy.